Wednesday 11 July 2012

HAAI THERE

HAAAAI people, so I am pretty awful at writing and I usually can never get out what I really want to say and I almost always go off on a tangent and forget what I was even going on about.. Oh wait not only do I do this when I am writing I also do this when I am speaking out loud too, however when i am talking about clothes and make up I am prettty savvy (I don't think this is the right word, HEY HO) .

Basically I feel a bit lost atm and love  reading people's blogs and trying out products for myself AND I often feel as if my cats aren't really listening when I tell them about my love of clothes and make up and I thought as I am constantly stalking other peoples blogs and youtube's why don't I create my own? It will also give me a reason to spend my money on these things and I wont feel as guilty as my excuse can be Its research.. yipee ! I thought as this is my first post I would put a liddle bit about myself....

My names Niamh, I am studying photography at college and I have a ridiculous amount of clothes and overflowing make up collection. This blog is probably going to be a mix of the beauty things I am liking and  a bit of the garment department.
                                     
                                                 Speak soon : )


No comments:

Post a Comment