Wednesday 1 August 2012

DIDDY HAUL

Soooo....
I have been umming and ahhhing about how to get my Blog up and running and what I should post, I've been itching to start but literally have no Idea how to, I thought I'll just jump right in with a liddle haul, I can't wait till this feels more comfortable, I also realise I have told little about myself but I will naturally let people get to know me as I thought listing things about myself is very Primary school as I'm 18 and in College (see easy) . However today is my Dad's Birthday (Happy Birthday Dad wooo ) so yesterday I went into town to get some last minute bits to finish off his present AKA another excuse to go into all my usual haunts.. Boots, Superdrug, the usual ! I had been meaning to pick up one of the new Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains (Could they make it any longer?) I wanted a wearable one so I swatched them all up my arm in Boots and decided on 040 Rendezvous ! I was really impressed with all the swatches as they all glided on really creamy and all very flattering colours, I definitely think I'm going to pick up Honey and Crush as I loved the vampy feel Crush had without looking like a wanna be emo ! I also had been after the Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 hour cream shadows as I love the Mac Paint Pots I have and thought these would be great for quick make up for my holiday coming up.... eek I've rambled on enough but here's a few other things I picked up on my diddy haul  : )


Sweet Vanilla & Honey Shower Smoothie ( Smells sooo good ) Wilkinsons £1.00

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 040 Rendezvous - Boots £5.99 (£7.99)

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hour gel/cream shadow - on top On and On Bronze £4.99 and on bottom Eternal Gold £4.99

Barry M Nail Paint in Strawberry Ice Cream ( I LOVE IT ) £2.99

Barry M Nail Paint in Vivid Purple £2.99

MUA Blush shade 5 £1.00


Fuzzy Peach Shower gel from Body shop £2.00


I really wanted to see if I like this sent before forking out for the Large Jar ! £1.70

No comments:

Post a Comment