Thursday 2 August 2012

July Favourites


These are all my favourites this month, I don't have many products as I have had a pretty lazy July and not loving that many products any more than usual. However these products have made the cut and have outshone the other products in my life. I have brought alot of make up items recently and I'm going to be trying them out this August so hopefully I will have a variation of products to feature in my August favourites.

Shower Comb - I picked this up on a recent food shopping trip at Sainsburys as I saw it was on offer, I needed a comb as when I was in my last month at College I was rushing to get everything finished and had little time to do anything other than wash my hair and put it up in a bun. When I had finished College for summer I picked it up to comb through with conditioner in to help de tangle the aftermath of the bun. Its designed to be used in the shower and has a curl at the end so it can be hung in the shower. I really like it and its helped keep my hair tangle free as well as pain free which can be difficult as I have long hair.

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Shampoo and Conditioner -  ( 2 for £7.00 in sainsburys) I also picked these up when shopping with my mum in sainsburys as I wanted to try a new colour correcting shampoo and conditioner, These are for people with dyed blonde hair like myself who want to combat brassiness. I find when using these my hair is really soft, I left the conditioner on over night with cling film and in the morning washed it out and did notice a real difference in the colour, also I could not believe how soft my hair was.

Dirty Works Coconut Creme Body Butter - £4.00 Sainsburys - This creme smells ridiculously amazing and fresh and is so thick and sinks into the sink so well leaving the skin sooooo soft. Every time I use it its left my skin so soft afterwards and the smell is so comforting and not sickening. for a long time at I can't believe I had never heard anybody talk about this before. I will definitely be getting this again when it runs out.

MeMeMe Shimmer Stack in Bronze - (Clothes Show) This is marketed as a Bronzer, it has 5 strips of browns and 1 highlight strip, the browns are dark to golden and are all the right amount of shimmery. This has been my go to Bronzer when I'm when I'm going out for the evening, I apply it all over my chest and sometimes down my shins and occasionally lightly dusted all over my face for a bronzed look. I also use some of the colours as an eye shadows for a brown smokey eye as they are really creamy and blend amazingly and the highlight shade is perfect for under the brow bone. I cant find it on the superdrug website but I'm going to hunt it down so I'll have one when this runs out as I've hit pan..noooooo.

Lee Stafford Argon Oil - £11.99 Boots - I was on the hunt for the Organix Moroccan Oil from boots however I couldn't find it but I desperately needed something nourishing for my hair so I had heard good things about this oil so I thought I would give it a go. My first impressions were it was reasonably priced and smelt amazing and I have tried it both with damp and dry hair, I felt using it on damp hair worked best but using it with dry hair still made my hair extremely soft. I feel this made my hair so soft left it smelling great, I am really interested in other hair oils and eventually want to get the Moroccan Oil for light hair but for now I am more than happy with this.
 
Vaseline Lip Therapy with Aloe Vera - £1.99 Boots - I didn't actually buy this myself I got given it in a set as a gift from someone, I don't actually use this Vaseline to help when my lips are chapped and cracked as I know Vaseline can make chapped lips worse, I use it when my lips are in a good condition to keep my already hydrated lips hydrated. I have got into the habit of after using Vaseline rubbing the excess from my fingers onto my elbows to keep them soft, I think it actually has really helped.I always keep a type of Vaseline in my bag or with me, it will always technically be a favourite.

Alien Thierry Mugler Sample - Free with debenhams order - This scent is amazing, I actually own Angel from Thierry Mugler and its one of my favourite perfumes along with Flowerbomb by Victor and Rolf, I was taking this out with me and applying it on the way wherever we were going, you don't need alot as its so strong which I found was great as I like my perfumes to be obnoxious and in your face (as long as they smell good). I got about two full uses out of this and I was pleasantly surprised at it. I would definitely consider adding this to my collection in full size.


                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment