Tuesday 4 September 2012

Elf Haul #1





Right so this is technically my 3rd Elf Haul but my 1st one I'm showing on here.. yaay ! I ordered this when they had a 30% off the studio line so I thought I would just order some bits that I wanted last time they had a discount code but had sold out of *sigh*. I spent just enough to get free delivery and the 30% of code. I only ever order from elf when they have a discount code. I'm probably going to do a best of Elf products, which will be in my opinion so some people may love the products I think, are..... Not good. Well enough rambling.. this is what the elf box looked like when it arrived and I opened it.
The second picture is of the make up products I ordered I did try order just the studio line products as the discount was only on them, I thought I didn't well on the product front only ordering one normal Elf product which was only £1.50 which I thought was more than okay however the Elf products can build up to the point where I have a ridiculous amount of products at a more ridiculous price in my shopping basket which I then just save to my wish list for future reference. Anyway.. from the studio line which were all £3.75 full price I picked up the Blush and Bronzer Compact, Light Eyebrow Kit, Candid Coral BlushGiddy Gold BlushGolden Bronzer and from the £1.50 line the Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder In Luminance.
I really wanted to get some eye blending brushes as you can never have too many in my opinion if you're as lazy as i am and when you have a few brushes you can put of the washing process for a tad longer. I also was just interested on how well the angles contour bronzing brush worked as well as seeing what the total face brush is like. All the brushes were £1.50 and the reason I brought as many as I did was because usually they are sold out so I thought I'm not planning on doing another order any time soon. These are the brushes I brought, I haven't used them yet but like I said I will be doing a video on my favourite Elf products so these may be featured. I picked up 3 of the Blending Eye Brush, a Concealer Brush (not what I expected but hmm we'll see), Eye Shadow Brush, Defining Eye Brush, Total Face Brush and last but not least a Bronzing Brush. At first glance all the products look great and I've swatched a few but I'm not sure you can expect amazing things from products all under £5 but I am really exited to use the brushes and the Eyebrow Kit and the Bronzer in Golden. Let me know if you've read this and what your favourite Elf Product is !

No comments:

Post a Comment