Tuesday 4 September 2012

Sleek Peaches & Cream Lipstick


Sleek Peaches & Cream Lipstick £4.99 Sleek Website

I picked up this lipstick after I was umming and ahhing over it for a while, however I decided to snap it up after I heard it was a great dupe for Reel Sexy by Mac as I was lusting after Reel Sexy for a while but i kept asking myself will I get many uses out of it as I usually stick to my nude and pink lipsticks.

First off I really like the packaging, I don't think you can go wrong with simple black tube; I think its classy and makes it easy to fit in my clutch or make up bag without taking up tonnes of room, however this may just be me but I find it really hard to put the top back on the tube without my full concentration and a bit of patience as it has a mechanism to make sure it doesn't slip off, which I guess is good but not so great when you're out and the lighting's rubbish or if you're in a rush because I can see it being a frustrating experience. The Finish of the lipstick on me is quite matte but not *sticking to dry skin highlighting all the cracks* matte, it is also creamy enough to glide on the lips. The colour is more orange than I thought it would come out but when I was trying to think of a colour to really describe it It hit me that I would  literally have to say Its a Peach colour (And yes I didn't clock on when I was trying to think of  the right colour in my head that maybe the name of it had something to do with the colour Haha *stupid me*). I haven't worn the lipstick for a full day yet but I did wear it on holiday in the evening to eat out and I did have to reapply it but what lipstick stays on perfectly when your eating and drinking? Not many I've come across. I had a few compliments on the colour and I did really like it even when I wore it quite sheer as well as when applied heavily.

Sleek Make up Is available at most Superdrug's and on the Sleek website, I picked mine up for £4.99 which is a bargain against Mac Reel Sexy at £13.50. I do own a few Sleek blushes but this is the only lipstick and I would definitely consider buying more Sleek Lipsticks but whenever I go to Sleek in my Superdrug all the Lipsticks are usually sold out or in a muddle so I will have to have some patience next time and have another look. Ooooo also I didn't include a swatch in this post as there are so many great ones on Google from great Blogs ! I think those are all my points but if there's anything I didn't say they feel free to ask : )

1 comment: