Saturday 8 September 2012

No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow 65 Truffle


No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow - 65 Truffle

I picked this Eyeshadow up from Boots (or online here) when the No7 vouchers were floating about, I have green eyes with a teeny splash of blue so brown/gold eyeshadow really work for me as they bring out the colour in my eyes and make them stand out rather than using just normal eye liner and a nude shadow which don't accentuate my eyes in the same way. I had a No7 trio in Cappuccino given to me as a gift one Christmas and I just loved all the colours and how they made my eyes look, which sparked my love for brown/gold smokey eyes. I used it constantly to create a smokey eye until it ran out earlier this year *sob* however I thought I would buy with my No7 voucher the single colour which I found was similar to 65 Truffle *tadar*.

I've used this quite a few times to create my favourite eye look and it hasn't let me down, I love the texture and the way it blends so easily and I'd say It's pretty fail proof as If you do over do it all you need to do is keep blending with your finger or a blending brush and you've fixed it. It doesn't have a sent which I like when I'm putting things on my eye lids as who wants to have red eyes because their heavily scented eye shadow has irritated their eyes? Not me. I usually were it with a flawless looking base with Truffle blended into the crease and Maybelline eye shadow in Naked Beige on the lids with my Mac fluid line on my water line and tight line then my eyes are complete, If I'm going out in the evening I'll usually coat my eyelashes in some Rimmel Scandal eyes mascara and then a pair of false eyelashes, Then on my cheeks a subtle pink blush or a slightly shimmered bronze all over. It usually lasts me all evening without primer with just a bit of foundation on my lids to even the colouring and keep it all in place.

I would totally recommend this eyeshadow to everyone and anyone, you don't have to have green or blue eyes to appreciate the warm colour, I think it can suit anyone. I will continue to use this as my go to brown/gold smokey eyes, I will also definitely be buying the trio I had from No7 since I now have a £3 off No7 cosmetics voucher from my last boots trip!

What's your go to Eyeshadow for your brown/gold smokey eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment